Monday, January 31, 2011

I am feeling so encouraged this Monday morning! It's hard to believe that we officially kicked off our adoption adventure just last week. The response we are receiving from our puzzle fundraiser has been so wonderful that it's easy to see that God is behind our decision to adopt. We have already had over 50 people email and call for our address to send in their precious donations. I don't think I have ever been so excited to check the mail! I want to thank everyone for the incredible support. We can see that we are not in this alone and that has made such a huge difference for us. How can we fail with so many wonderful people praying and pulling for us?

The puzzle is on its way! It should get here tomorrow or Wednesday and I can't wait to start putting it together with the pieces that have been claimed. I have a feeling that Baby P's puzzle is going to be taking over our dining room table for a few months as we try to put it together. I was having coffee with a couple of my best friends... talking about nurseries (completely premature but exciting nonetheless!) and they had the wonderful idea to frame the puzzle with glass on the front and the back so that it could be flipped around and all of the names could be easily seen... Love it! It's going to be such an exciting day when we get it framed and up on the wall. I am still working on getting the Paypal button working. We started a Paypal account for our adoption last year but it has been so long since we have logged into it that Paypal has locked us out... I'm working on getting it reopened which will make donating to our adoption fund much easier. In the meantime, if you would like to be a part of our puzzle fundraiser you can email me and I will give you our address to mail in your donation. I am excited to post some puzzle photos in my next blog post so look for your name if you have given us a gift!

Until then, I wanted to share some of the ideas that have been buzzing in my head all weekend!
The circus puzzle got me thinking about a circus themed room for Sweet P!
I'm thinking I'll paint my own circus dogs to look just like Hutch... He'd look great in a pointy hat!









No comments:

Post a Comment