Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank You!

It's Friday and what a week it has been! I feel compelled to write a little post this evening about how amazing you all are. Everyone who is reading this and everyone who has been prayerfully and financially supporting us and our decision to adopt. Without question, you're showering your love on us and I've never felt so supported in my life. I know that our child is going to receive so much love from this town! When our court date rolls around and the judge asks us why we want to adopt I will tell him that Boerne is eagerly awaiting his arrival! I'll tell the judge that he isn't just getting parents, that baby is getting a whole town that loves him. Ya'll have a wonderful weekend and thank you for all you are doing! I'm hoping to have some updates on agency information next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment